When you do want to zoom into items like the images, you can zoom in up to 300% at any time, no tapping required simply pinch and zoom to see all the detail. Try that with a print magazine.
The Mustang Driver staff is comprised of Mustang hobby and publishing industry veterans. Our editorial, contributor, and sales and marketing staff have led the Mustang enthusiast-publishing segment for over a quarter century. This provides us with an expert knowledge base unrivaled in the Mustang world. With Mustang Driver, our goal is to produce a magazine the way it should be—with the focus on our readers and the true Mustang owner lifestyle rather than shareholder interests.
In the pages of Mustang Driver you’ll find:
• Classic to late-model car features
• Riveting historical articles
• Profiles of the top Mustang racers in the country
• DIY modification and restoration technical articles
• Local and national event coverage
• Advice from Concours & Thoroughbred-level experts
• Tips and tricks from the nation’s cutting-edge tuner shops
• On-the-road lifestyle features and travel pieces
• In-depth product reviews and evaluations
Sign-up for the MD Newsletter and get the latest Mustang news delivered every month. Keep up with what's happening in the magazine, what we're working on now and for future issues.